We are entering the final quarter of the year. Nine months removed from the enthusiasm and focus of January. Between challenging clients and shifting deadlines, clarity can be evasive. Here are the five quotes that every entrepreneur and business owner should internalize to finish 2016 as strong as they started:
- “If you don’t pay the price for success, you’ll pay the price for failure.” – Zig Ziglar
2. “Do not confuse having a good day with having good habits.” – Mikhail Bell
3. “A business is just a context for doing interesting things.” – Tim O’Reilly
4. “Legacy is greater than currency.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
5. “One of the most supernatural things you can do is be consistent.” – Mikhail Bell
You have just over 116 days between you and 2017. Make them count. Take action.